Delta Air Lines, New York's largest and fastest-growing carrier, is proud to sponsor the Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. Delta is happy to present an Exclusive Airfare Discount Program, for up to 10% off of your trip to NYC. Visit Delta.com and use the Meeting Event code NMLLD to redeem!
Click here to get up to 10% off your trip to NYC to attend the festival and enter meeting event code: NMLLD
Or you can call Delta Meeting Network® reservations at 1-800-328-1111**, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. (CT) and refer to File Meeting Code: NMLLD
FOR TRAVEL WITHIN THE U.S. 48 STATES, ALASKA, HAWAII, AND CANADA:
Discount levels for Delta Meeting Network percentage off published fares as referenced below. These discounts are valid on Delta and applicable DL*codeshare flights. (Please note: group blocks are not permitted on DL* codeshare flights.)
Delta Booking Class
F / G / J / C / D / Y / A / P / I
B / M / S / H / Q / K / L
|U / T / V / X
- Discounts applicable to U.S./Canada originating passengers
- Contract not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
- Not all fares are eligible for use with this contract. Fare rules will determine eligibility.
Reservations and Ticketing
Under the TSA regulations, all airlines are required to request and collect the following Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) information from passengers who have booked travel to, from or within the U.S.
- Full name, as it appears on government-issued I.D. approved for use when traveling
- Date of birth
Known Traveler Number (optional)
- Redress Number (optional)
- Note: Those who believe they have been mistakenly matched to a name on the TSA watch list are invited to apply for Redress through DHS TRIP. For more information on the redress process, visit www.dhs.gov/trip.
- All updates to this contract must be done through your travel agency, group leader, meeting planner or original booking source.
- Miles may be earned. SkyMiles travel award redemptions are not permitted.
- Meeting Code to be provided upon acceptance of contract, receipt of deposit or ticketing as required. For meeting contracts, please allow up to five (5) business days for receipt of Meeting Code.
- Tickets must be issued on 006 ticket stock and reflect the applicable fare basis and meeting code.
- Once ticketed, if changes occur, an administrative fee may apply in addition to any difference in the fare.
The routings and booking classes for Codeshare airlines change frequently, so please contact your Delta Meeting Network Specialist when using carriers other than Delta to verify correct booking class.
- Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com/meetings or by calling our Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111. Please note that a Direct Ticketing Charge will apply for booking by phone. When booking online at www.delta.com/meetings, select 'Book Your Flight' and enter your Meeting Code in the box provided.
Incentives and Rewards
Delta shall provide the Meeting Host with one (1) earned productivity certificate for every 40 round-trip tickets purchased and used in accordance with this agreement. The number of productivity certificates earned will be determined based on the number of tickets flown and NOT the number of tickets issued. Earned certificates, valid for travel on Delta operated flights, will be provided within 8-12 weeks of program completion and are subject to blackout dates and private booking inventory.
Terms and Conditions
- Contract dates: October 12, 2015- October 21, 2015
- Use of fares provided pursuant to this contract by anyone other than named party is strictly prohibited.
- This contract may not be assigned, transferred or otherwise conveyed to any third party without the prior written consent of Delta.
- Modifications or amendments of this agreement are not permitted without the prior written consent of each parties.
- Delta reserves the right to release seat blocks at such a time that the terms outlined in this agreement are not met.
- This agreement may be cancelled, with or without cause, upon 15 days prior written notice to the other party.
- In the event of a breach of this contract by a party hereto which the aggrieved party reasonably determines to be material, this agreement may be terminated by the aggrieved party immediately upon written notice to the other party.
- If Customer cancels this contract before the end of the term, Customer will not be refunded any previously remitted deposits and will also be responsible for any penalties as a result of minimum production requirements herein not being met.
- This contract is offered based on a minimum production of ten (10) flown revenue passengers traveling on Delta. If such a minimum is not met, the discounted fare provided hereunder will no longer apply. All passengers must be ticketed (or re-ticketed) at the applicable published fare in effect at time of ticketing.
- All promotional materials that include Delta name or any of Delta's trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property are subject to Delta's prior approval.
- Space confirmed pursuant to this contract may not be released to a consolidator or any other third party.
- Delta is not always able to confirm specific seat requests and is unable to make adjustments once seats have been assigned.
- Delta will not be liable for flight delays or cancellations. Delta reserves the right to change equipment or schedules without notice.
- All transportation is subject to Delta's contract of carriage and applicable tariffs.
- This contract is confidential and shall not be disclosed by the customer to any third party, including without limitation, any travel agency or consolidator.
- For group block space of 10 or more passengers traveling on same flights, such group block space must be requested through your Delta Meeting Network Specialist. Terms and fares may vary.
- Share Our Strength, Inc is fully responsible for ensuring that any person or agency contracted on it's behalf adheres to all terms and conditions of this contract. Violation of these contract terms by Share Our Strength, Inc or any agency contracted on it's behalf may, among other things, result in the following: contract cancellation, debit memo issuance against Share Our Strength, Inc for the difference in the fare between the ticket issued improperly and the appropriate valid retail fare and legal action against Share Our Strength, Inc seeking recovery of lost profits.