The safety and health of our attendees and participants is our number one priority.
The Festival along with all venues will be following and practicing CDC, State and City Guidelines. Notable safety measures enforced by the Festival will include, but are not limited to:
- Restaurants to abide by current local guidelines for reduced capacity and a maximum of 10 guests per table
- Contactless registration
- All staff required to wear masks/cloth face coverings
- All guests are required to wear masks, except when sitting at their tables. Guests should bring their own masks.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned at regular, frequent intervals
- Special attention to restroom cleanliness
- Restaurant tables will be spaced out according to social distancing guidelines
- Guests and staff will not be permitted to attend the event if they are experiencing any COVID symptoms. All parties will be reminded in pre-event communications.
- NYCWFF will coordinate seating so that registered guests are only seated with their own parties and guests will be socially distant from any other guests that are not a part of their group.
- Venues are responsible for the health screenings of their own employees, as dictated by government guidelines.
Restaurants offering indoor dining will follow these additional guidelines:
- 25 percent occupancy limit
- Temperature checks will be required at the door for all customers
- One member of each party will be required to provide contact information for tracing if needed
- No bar service – bars will only be used as a source of making drinks and serving them tableside
- Masks must be worn at all times when not seated at a table
- Tables must be six feet apart
All participating Festival restaurants will be strictly following CDC, City and State Guidelines which can be found here: