Grand Tasting Afternoon Pass featuring Culinary Demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances
DATE & TIMESunday, October 16
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
LOCATIONHudson River Park's Pier 76
Attend a Shortened Session of Our Grandest Event!
Located at Hudson River Parks’ Pier 76 open-air venue, our signature Grand Tasting celebrates the best NYC restaurants, chefs and mixologists along with some of the most sought-after wines and spirits for an afternoon straight out of every food and wine enthusiast’s dreams. Roam over a city block’s worth of incredible offerings while enjoying an endless variety of food, drink and entertainment from your favorite chefs and culinary personalities. Attend the last two hours of our signature event to enjoy all of the fun for a fraction of the cost.
With your ticket, you will:
- Sample hundreds of top-notch wines and spirits from Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits portfolio.
- Taste unlimited delicious dishes from the best restaurants in NYC and beyond at Restaurant Row presented by Tock.
- Join the live audience at our Culinary Demonstrations presented by Liebherr Appliances with culinary personalities and celebrity chefs, including Food Network stars. You’ll be up-close-and-personal as they demonstrate new recipes and techniques! See the schedule below.
- Meet your favorite chefs and go home with signed copies of their latest cookbooks.
- Explore over a city block’s worth of exciting interactive experiences from your favorite food brands and products designed with Festival-goers in mind.
- Fill your complimentary swag bag with giveaways from your favorite foodie companies!
- The Tasting portion closes at 5 p.m., while the Demonstrations continue until 6:30 p.m.
- Under 21 but still want to attend the Culinary Demos? No problem! Fans of all ages can meet their favorite celebrity chefs with our Culinary Demonstrations Only Pass.
- Important information: Don’t get turned away at the door! All ticketed guests must adhere to our bag policy. Please click here to review in advance of the event.
- 21 Years of Age and Older
- Casual Attire
- Walk-Around Tasting
This venue requires all guests and event staff to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and requests that all guests wear a mask while not actively eating or drinking.