The One-Day Event Featuring 15+ Viral Culinary Content Creators Includes 10+ Panels, Workshops, Tastings, and more
NEW YORK, NEW YORK – FoodieCon® presented by Instagram – a first-of-its-kind, one-day event hosted by the most influential content creators within the food and beverage community – announces its programming consisting of 10+ interactive panels, competitions, workshops, tastings, networking, cocktail parties and more. Featuring over 20 of social media’s most viral content creators – from Jake Cohen (@jakecohen, 1MM followers) and Nick DiGiovanni (@nick.digiovanni, 2.2MM followers) to Nadia Caterina Munno (@the_pastaqueen, 2.1MM followers) and Gianluca Conte (@itsqcp, 2MM followers), and beyond – and special guests like Neil Patrick Harris and Marcus Samuelsson, this one-day event at the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One explores the intersection of food, culture and social media, all in support of NYCWFF’s charitable partner, God’s Love We Deliver, New York City’s only provider of life-sustaining meals and nutrition counseling.
FoodieCon®, in partnership with Digital Brand Architects, will take place at the Hard Rock Hotel NYC and features an impressive lineup of content creators including Nicole Keshishian Modic (@kalejunkie, 1.1M followers), Chris Joe (@cj.eats, 797K followers), Palak Patel (@thechutneylife, 259K followers), Fabrizio Villalpando (@theemoodyfoody, 128K followers), Tiffany Chen (Tiffany Chen (@tiffy.cooks, 2M followers), Nasim Lahbichi (@lahbco, 370K followers), among others. Special celebrity guests including Neil Patrick Harris, Marcus Samuelsson, Dan Pelosi and The Scotto Sisters will also participate in various events.
The FoodieCon® presented by Instagram’s programming includes:
Panels, Workshops, and Competitions:
- Clocking Out: From Cubicles to Content – Moderated by Forbes’ Chief Content Editor Randall Lane, this panel discussion featuring CJ Eats, Tiffy Cooks, Jeremy Jacobowitz and Kale Junkie will explore how they left their day jobs to pursue content creation full-time, and give attendees advice on how they can do it, too.
- A Cut Above: The Ultimate Editing Workshop – Social media experts Jeremy Jacobowitz, CJ Eats and It’s QCP will give tips on how to edit like a pro, from basic iPhone tips, to handling souped up software, and everything in between.
- Find Your Superfans: Building Community on Instagram – Brian Can’t Stop Eating, The Chutney Life, Dylan Lemay and Cooking with Lynja will chat with Instagram’s Head of Lifestyle Partnerships CJ Hernandez about how to turn your Instagram following into a community, while touching on Threads and Broadcast Channels.
- Cuisine & Culture – Moderated by award-winning chef Marcus Samuelsson, this panel featuring Tiffy Cooks, Lahbco, The Chutney Life and Thee Moody Foody, will discuss how these creators have incorporated their cultures and upbringings into their content.
- A Taste of Trivia – A fun and interactive competition-style game, A Taste Of Trivia will be hosted by Cooking with Lynja, alongside Nick DiGiovanni and It’s QCP. These creators will challenge audience members toa game of trivia centered on all things food. Guests will have the chance to test their food knowledge, and win fun prizes.
- Tomato, Tomahto: The Great Italian Debate – It’s QCP, Grossy Pelosi, Emily Fedner and The Scotto Sisters will dive into a spirited debate on all things Italian food hosted by The Pasta Queen. This fun, Italian dinner-style discussion will dive into the Italian influence on American food culture.
- Getting the Money Shot – Jake Cohen and Lahbco will share their pro tips on how they create and capture the most enticing food and recipe content, giving guests the inside scoop on their creative processes.
- Buzzer Beater: The Viral Factor – Brian Can’t Stop Eating will host a trivia game with Jeremy Jacobowitz, Jake Cohen, Kale Junkie, Dylan Lemay, Tiffy Cooks and Thee Moody Foody, to see who’s the most well-versed on all things viral foods. Guests will have the chance to sample some of NYC’s most viral treats from Popup Bagels, Magnolia Bakery, and more.
Networking Events and Cocktail Parties:
- Nostalgic Noms – Hosted by Neil Patrick Harris, Nostalgic Noms is a cocktail hour-style event where guests will be able to sample some nostalgic food items inspired by creators including Thee Moody Foody, Dylan Lemay and Jake Cohen. Also available will be samples of Neil Patrick Harris’ newly-launched RTD Espresso Martini, and book signings by the aforementioned talent.
- Who Run the World with @Recipes – Attendees can meet The Pasta Queen, The Chutney Life, Tiffy Cooks, Kale Junkie, and Cooking with Lynja over book signings, beverages, and bites!
FoodieCon® presented by Instagram tickets are available at nycwff.org/foodiecon/. Follow @foodiecon on Instagram, @NYCWFF on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and on TikTok at @NYCWineFoodFestival, and God’s Love We Deliver at @godslovenyc on Instagram and Twitter and @godslovewedeliver on Facebook and TikTok.
FoodieCon® is a first-of-its-kind event hosted by the most influential content creators within the food and beverage community, with panels, discussions, competitions and more. This one day event within NYCWFF is an interactive experience exploring the intersection of food, culture and social media, all in support of NYCWFF’s charitable partner, God’s Love We Deliver. Originally launched as part of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One in 2023, FoodieCon® gained instant popularity with consumers, influencers, and industry folks alike. Due to popular demand, FoodieCon® makes its formal debut in New York this year with a more robust talent lineup and programming schedule.
For the past 16 years, NYCWFF has brought together top international culinary talent – from Bobby Flay and Jet Tila to Rachael Ray and Daniel Boulud, and beyond – and generated more than $14.8 million in net proceeds for its charitable causes. Now the Festival evolves, continuing to be at the forefront of the ever-changing food-media landscape, by exploring the role of social media and this new generation of tastemakers.
Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One
The Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One is hosted by God’s Love We Deliver with 100% of the Festival’s net proceeds supporting New Yorkers facing severe illness. Over the past 16 years, the Festival has generated more than $14.8 million in net proceeds for its charitable causes. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is the exclusive provider of wine and spirits at the Festival. In November 2022, BizBash named the Festival the #1 Food & Restaurant Industry event in New York for the 10th year in a row. More information on the Festival can be found at nycwff.org. Follow @NYCWFF on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and on TikTok at @NYCWineFoodFestival.
About Lee Schrager
Founded by Lee Brian Schrager, also the Chief Communications Officer for Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, The Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One is hosted by God’s Love We Deliver with 100% of the Festival’s net proceeds supporting New Yorkers facing severe illness. Over the past 16 years, the Festival has generated more than $14.8 million in net proceeds for its charitable causes. Schrager is widely recognized for his creation of both the Food Network South Beach (SOBEWFF) and New York City Wine & Food Festivals, which have collectively raised more than $51 million for their respective benefiting charities.
God’s Love We Deliver
God’s Love We Deliver cooks and home-delivers nutritious, medically tailored meals for people too sick to shop or cook for themselves. Founded in 1985 as a response to the AIDS pandemic, God’s Love now serves people living with more than 200 different diagnoses. God’s Love addresses food and nutrition insecurity, and supports the health and well-being of their clients, by providing ongoing nutrition assessment, education, and counseling, advocating for food and nutrition support, and delivering medically tailored meals. God’s Love is a non-sectarian organization serving individuals living with illness, and their children and caregivers. With a community of thousands of volunteers, they home-delivered more than 3.6+ million medically tailored meals to nearly 13,000 individuals last year. All services are free to clients and full of love. For more information, visit godslovewedeliver.org. Follow God’s Love on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Internal Festival PR Contact:
Festival Public Relations
Press Agency Contact: