3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. No one under 21 will be admitted, unless otherwise noted. Tickets to the festival are not tax deductible. The Festival urges all adults to consume alcoholic products responsibly.
Foodies, canines and kids are all welcome to NYCWFF’s inaugural Yappie Hour! Join host Katie Lee, Food Network personality, celebrated cookbook author and dog mom to beloved chihuahua Gus, for this pet-friendly happy hour outdoors with your pups to indulge in festive cocktails and perfectly paired bites.
Here's what your ticket includes:
- Sip on refreshing wine, spirits and beer, and snack on tasty treats while Nulo Pet Food will be on hand with delicious doggie treats, toys and products for your pup
- Step into the hugging booth with adorable and adoptable pups from rescue organizations, Bideawee, The Sato Project and Rescue Dogs Rock NYC
- Get discounted rides for you and your pooch to and from the event with Spot On! Use code: NULOYAPPIEHOUR on their site to redeem
- Consult with Dr. Amy Attas, owner of City Pet Vets, NYC’s premier house call vet practice (and Katie Lee’s vet)
- Let Rover walking services take your dog for a potty break as you enjoy the event. Or, you can have them hold your dog if you need to "go" yourself! Attendees will also receive five FREE walks from Rover to be used at your convenience
- Mingle with fellow NYC dog lovers and learn about Dig - a new dating app for dog owners
- Cap off the perfect pooch play date with kid-friendly beverages, fun games and activities suited for kids and four-legged friends alike
Dogs must be socialized with other dogs, remain on a leash at all times and have their tags/vaccinations up to date. Owners are responsible for picking up after their pooches.