Thank you for your interest in supporting NYCWFF!
We appreciate you volunteering your time to this worthwhile event that benefits the Food Bank For New York City and the No Kid Hungry® campaign. You are not only a huge part of putting together the biggest and best wine and food festival in New York City, but you are contributing in our fight to end hunger in New York City and America.
Why Should I Volunteer at NYCWFF?
- Lend your time and support to take a stand against hunger
- Participate in the biggest and best wine and food festival in New York City
- Be part of a community of culinary enthusiasts
- Gain firsthand experience in special event production
- Have fun while supporting an amazing cause
Event Support Volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of activities including setup, checking in guests, passing out materials, giving directions, ticketing and other important event support tasks.
Each volunteer shift will run approximately 4 hours and volunteers are encouraged to assist with multiple shifts – some choose to volunteer the entire weekend!