Grand Tasting featuring Culinary Demonstrations
DATE & TIMESaturday, October 14
12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
LOCATIONHudson River Park's Pier 76
The Ultimate NYC Food and Drink Extravaganza
The edible showstopper, the ultimate bite, the grand finale. This is New York City Wine & Food Festival’s biggest bonanza. The Grand Tasting. Spend an entire afternoon at this alfresco walk-around event at Hudson River Park’s Pier 76 strolling from station to station, table to table, all of which are overflowing with delicious morsels, while you sample some of the finest food and drinks that New York City has to offer. Meet some of your favorite chefs and mixologists and indulge in the delicious decadence that is the Grand Tasting.
Come hungry and leave fully satisfied. The Grand Tasting celebrates the best NYC restaurants, chefs and mixologists along with some of the most sought-after wines and spirits for an afternoon straight out of every food and wine enthusiast’s dreams.
With your ticket, you will:
- Sample hundreds of top-notch wines and spirits from Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits portfolio.
- Taste unlimited delicious dishes from the best restaurants in NYC and beyond.
- Join the live audience at our Culinary Demonstrations with culinary personalities and celebrity chefs, including Food Network stars. You’ll be up-close-and-personal as they demonstrate new recipes and techniques! See the schedule below.
- Meet your favorite chefs and go home with signed copies of their latest cookbooks.
- Explore over a city block’s worth of exciting interactive experiences from your favorite food brands and products designed with Festival-goers in mind.
- Fill your complimentary swag bag with giveaways from your favorite foodie companies!
The Tasting portion closes at 5 p.m., while the Demonstrations continue until 6:30 p.m.
Important information: Don’t get turned away at the door! All ticketed guests must adhere to our bag policy. Please click here to review in advance of the event.
- 21 Years of Age and Older
- Capital One Cardholder Access
- Casual Attire
- Walk-Around Tasting
You must use an eligible Capital One Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to purchase the Capital One Cardholder event ticket. Excludes Capital One issued private label cards. Limit 10 tickets per any one event per transaction. While supplies last.